tirsdag 5. januar 2010

WINTER LEAGUE

Hi everybody, I hope you have kept up your training over the holiday period?

A troop of 15 players will be taken out from the A SQUAD for each match, this will create competition in the squad to get into the game squad.

In general I am pleased with the effort most players are putting in, but there is room for improvment on all fronts. We will continue with the long interval on Mondays, Tuesday only football, Thursday is short interval and Football. We have just about 3 months to be in top physical condition, my "turn up always players" are doing well but that is only maybe 15% to 20% of the squad. Ask yourself "AM I A WEAK LINK IN THIS TEAM?" I already know who the weak links are, start to think like dedicated Athletes with an aim to get into the start eleven for games.

Turn up ready to train on time, work hard and have fun, positive attitude.

Happy New year and good luck with your Footie, SEAN